Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Thor Ace
RV Experience
40 years
Hi, travelling down through Spain, we have the mylpg.eu app, but any recommendations/easy access for lpg from Santander would be really helpful. Thanks.

damiandaybrake

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
c class
RV Experience
Hi ..LPG about 20 miles east at Laredo A8 junc 172 ..come off at J 172 and turn left ,another island in front of you with LIDL S/Mkt ..turn left on the N634 ,abot 400 metres on your left ....If you have "what three words " app it is "wreckage.experiencing.smarted "...Strangely up north the repsol gasolinas will not serve you for your domestic,So point out for the motor ; Para motor no es para domestico . solo motor .

Steve Martin

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A
Model
Monaco Knight 30' twin slide Diesel
RV Experience
Not enough to get the T-shirt
Depends on your length of RV
Some services have height barriers on the car fuel entrance where autogas pumps are normally fitted
I loaded mylpg onto my garman 750 satnav which then enabled me to find easy fill ups along the way. I had a 40’ with trailer and can’t remember ever having a problem in Spain other than following Merv down a farm track :wasntme:

Bowie

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Thor Ace
RV Experience
40 years
Hi ..LPG about 20 miles east at Laredo A8 junc 172 ..come off at J 172 and turn left ,another island in front of you with LIDL S/Mkt ..turn left on the N634 ,abot 400 metres on your left ....If you have "what three words " app it is "wreckage.experiencing.smarted "...Strangely up north the repsol gasolinas will not serve you for your domestic,So point out for the motor ; Para motor no es para domestico . solo motor .
Wow, so helpful, thanks.

Bowie

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Thor Ace
RV Experience
40 years
Some services have height barriers on the car fuel entrance where autogas pumps are normally fitted
I loaded mylpg onto my garman 750 satnav which then enabled me to find easy fill ups along the way. I had a 40’ with trailer and can’t remember ever having a problem in Spain other than following Merv down a farm track :wasntme:
Thanks, Well, we are only a baby Ace, but was really thinking about widths and heights. Didn't know about using the garman for lpg, a great tip!

Merv-IOM

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Winnebago Journey DL 34 HD
RV Experience
Since 2011
Be thankful you didn't follow us around Greece :rofl:

Steve Martin

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A
Model
Monaco Knight 30' twin slide Diesel
RV Experience
Not enough to get the T-shirt
Thanks, Well, we are only a baby Ace, but was really thinking about widths and heights. Didn't know about using the garman for lpg, a great tip!
Just add mylpg to sat nav as point of interest
I done it by connecting garmin to laptop and adding the files

Back