Latest activity

• davensue
    davensue reacted to paul&debra's post in the thread Good Morning with Like Like.
    Good morning from a Dry, bright but chilly Kent, only 9C here at the moment :rofl:
  • davensue
    davensue reacted to car1966's post in the thread Good Morning with Like Like.
    Good morning from a overcast Lincolnshire it's not freezing but looking cold outside, so will have another cup or 3 of tea before I go...
  • davensue
    davensue reacted to Steve Martin's post in the thread Good Morning with Like Like.
    Morning from a damp Wiltshire but no Jack Frost so tis warmer. Time to up jacks and start to head south to Devon in the endless search...
  • davensue
    davensue reacted to soul buddies's post in the thread Good Morning with Like Like.
    Mornin all :) it’s the weekend so typically we have moisture falling :) hope it’s better where you are :) I have a busy workday so...
  • davensue
    davensue reacted to stunette's post in the thread Good Morning with Like Like.
    Good morning from a damp & soggy Somerset by the sea.. It may be wet, but at least it's 7 degrees warmer than yesterday morning.! Just...
  • Merv-IOM
    Merv-IOM reacted to WESTIES ON TOUR's post in the thread Our 6 Months Tour with Like Like.
    Mmm think your right ;)
  • Merv-IOM
    Merv-IOM reacted to Steve Martin's post in the thread Our 6 Months Tour with Like Like.
    You could try but somehow I don't think you will get overwhelmed with sympathy....:lipssealed:
  • Merv-IOM
    Merv-IOM reacted to WESTIES ON TOUR's post in the thread Our 6 Months Tour with Like Like.
    Well what can I say 1st time today I have seen rain in over 6 week. Can't really complain can I.
  • adventura
    adventura replied to the thread Good Morning.
    good morning all from a very wet leek but we are alive and well so who cares what the weather is doing hope you all have a great...
  • adventura
    adventura reacted to paul&debra's post in the thread Good Morning with Like Like.
    Good morning from a Dry, bright but chilly Kent, only 9C here at the moment :rofl:
  • adventura
    adventura reacted to car1966's post in the thread Good Morning with Like Like.
    Good morning from a overcast Lincolnshire it's not freezing but looking cold outside, so will have another cup or 3 of tea before I go...
  • adventura
    adventura reacted to Steve Martin's post in the thread Good Morning with Like Like.
    Morning from a damp Wiltshire but no Jack Frost so tis warmer. Time to up jacks and start to head south to Devon in the endless search...
  • adventura
    adventura reacted to soul buddies's post in the thread Good Morning with Like Like.
    Mornin all :) it’s the weekend so typically we have moisture falling :) hope it’s better where you are :) I have a busy workday so...
  • adventura
    adventura reacted to stunette's post in the thread Good Morning with Like Like.
    Good morning from a damp & soggy Somerset by the sea.. It may be wet, but at least it's 7 degrees warmer than yesterday morning.! Just...
  • car1966
    car1966 reacted to paul&debra's post in the thread Good Morning with Like Like.